May 8, 2019
Red carpet starts at 6 p.m.
Award show starts at 7 p.m.
Featuring speaker: TBD
Parents & Family
- How will I know if my athlete is a nominee?
- Nominees names will be posted here as each season concludes. Nominees need to RSVP to reserve their tickets for the event. Information about how to RSVP is sent to the athlete’s coach or athletic director.
- How does my nominated athlete RSVP to the event?
- After you see your athlete’s name on the nominee page or are notified by your athlete’s Coach or Athletic Director, it is time to RSVP. Your athletic director or coach is responsible for giving your athlete the link and password to the RSVP page. You will need to confirm your athlete’s attendance to the event by filling out the RSVP form on the page. The form will also provide you with the option of adding a complimentary guest to your RSVP. After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know we have received your RSVP and no further action is needed.
If your athlete’s name is on the nominee list (here) but you have not been contacted by your coach or athletic director, please email Katie Phelan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Wisconsin High School Sports Awards Inquiry.
- How does my nominated athlete get their ticket and their complimentary guest’s ticket?
- After you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know we have received your RSVP and no further action is needed. Please check your spam folder regularly. Nominated athletes and their complimentary guests will not be receiving their tickets prior to the event. Your athlete will simply arrive at the event and check in with their complimentary guest at the nominee check-in table by last name. This is where your athlete and their complimentary guest will receive their tickets and can head into the venue.
- How will purchased ticket holders receive their tickets?
- Purchased ticket holders will receive their tickets via email attachment after purchasing them. Simply print out your ticket and bring it with you to get into the event.
- What do I do if my nominated athlete is unable to attend the event?
- If your athlete has a prior engagement, please email Katie Phelan at email@example.com with the subject line: “Wisconsin High School Sports Awards – Cannot Attend” to let us know they can’t make it. It is important that we know who is unable to attend the event.
- How many complimentary tickets will my nominated athlete receive?
- Nominated athletes receive 2 complimentary tickets; one for themselves and one for a complimentary guest.
- Will I be sitting with my nominated athlete?
- Nominees will be seated in a nominee-only area in order to keep them close to the stage in case they are called on stage as a winner of an award. Complimentary guests and purchased ticket holders will be seated in general admission seating which is first come, first served.
- What will happen the night of the event?
- On the night of the event, nominated athletes should arrive at 6 p.m. in order to check in. All attendees must have a ticket to enter the venue. If you are using your nominated athlete’s complimentary ticket, you will check in with your athlete. As you enter the venue there will be a red carpet experience with photo opportunities for you and your athlete. You will need to enter the event space by 6:45 p.m. to be seated. The show will begin promptly at 7 p.m.